Garden Design Consultations At Nicholsons
DESIGN CONSULTATION DAY (Oxfordshire and surrounding counties) £600 inc VAT:
Nicholsons are now offering a Design Consultation One Day service that can be bought as a stand-alone service as a wedding gift / house warming etc. The day will include:
- A site visit: The designer will come and meet you at your property and discuss what is needed from the day. After taking notes and photos of the garden and assessing your garden needs, the designer will have a good understanding of what is required in order to base their design ideas on.
- A ‘look-book’: After meeting the client and seeing the garden, the designer will compile a ‘look-book’ of images with their suggestions of what you can do to enhance your garden. This may include rough sketches or annotated site photos, depending on what the designer feels is necessary to communicate their ideas.
Any site visits or office time used will add up to a total of 8hrs, even if it is not all completed during the same day, so here are a couple of things to think about before purchasing this service:
- Travel time: We will include travel time to and from site in the total of your 8 hours. If you live far away from us, this will obviously limit the amount of time spent on the actual design ideas.
- Size of garden: If you have a large garden, it may not be possible to spend time on all of it – it may be an idea to think of certain areas you need addressing in order to get a useful amount of information from the day. The size of garden will also affect the overall amount of detail, for example – if you only have a small garden, you will end up with a more detailed design concept.
- Detail required: If you would like to achieve a detailed plan for your garden, this cannot be produced in one day. For this, you will also need a survey completed first so that the designers are able to base their plans on an accurate base survey. In this case, our full garden design service will be more in line with your needs.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Garden Consultation One Day